So… Goals for the next 6 months.
- Finish reading the IT books that I’m currently busy with and read at least one more
- Watch a webcast each month.
- Listen to a podcast each week. This is more difficult now, since I’m not commuting every day
- Get up to speed with Sharepoint.
- Write at least two SQL articles to be published on the web (like at SQL Server Central)
- Write two certification exams. At least one of those will be SQL Server
- Get my MCT certification.
- Get the experiments for my Master’s thesis designed. This depends on whether I’m allowed to re-register this year, after the lack of progress last year.
And my goals for the local SQL Usergroup for the next 6 months:
- Monthly meetings with at least four different speakers
- A SQL 2008 launch event in March or April
- A website for the usergroup
- At least 15-20 regular members